50dB High Isolation WDM FIlter, FWDM Transmission 1610-1650nm,
1. Filter WDM module is based on Thin Film Filter (TFF) technology.
The device combines or separates light at different wavelengths in
a wide wavelength range.
2. It can realize the multiplexing and de-multiplexing of
communication optical signals.
3. It can expand the capacity of a single fiber to achieve
bidirectional communication, so that widely used in optical network
upgrade and expansion, or introduce new comprehensive business
4. Our FWDM product line covers different wavelength windows
commonly used in optical fiber systems.
|Operating Wavelength Range||nm||1260~1650|
|Center Wavelength||nm||1310, 1490, 1550, 1625|
|Insertion Loss*||dB||COM-> RX@ RB||≤0.6|
|COM-> TX @ PB||≤0.8|
|Isolation||dB||COM-> TX@ RB||≥50|
|COM-> RX@ PB||≥22|
|Maximum Tensile Load||N||≤5|
|Fiber Type||/||Corning SMF-28 Ultra|
|Connectors & Adaptors Type||/||FC/UPC|
|Connectors & Adaptors Loss||dB||<0.3|
|Package Dimension(L x W x H)||mm||Φ5.5x40|
Note: * All the data above does not include connectors.
Not only supply high quality products, we also promise the
1. Providing proved inspection report for the products when
2. Providing product specification and detailed test report;
3. One year warranty. three monthes free exchange and one year free
4. Must reply within 24 hours after receiving customers’ notice of
5. Regularly survey, collect quality improvement suggestion from
Your success is our biggest wishes. Any questions, please feel free
to contact us. We will always provide perfect services to you.